Helpful Tips and Information
Hopefully you will find everything you need to make the ordering process fun and easy. If you have any additional questions that have not been answered below please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Purchases made on shevongantceramic.com is protected using a SSL Secure Certificate, which encrypt traffic between your browser and our server, to prevent eavesdropping and information theft. Purchases can also be made using PayPal.
3) In stock items are shipped within 2-3 days.
4) Please allow an additional 3 weeks for crafting custom monogramed and/or personalized items.
5) All orders are carefully packaged before being shipped via USPS (delivery confirmation included). Insurance is applied to both custom orders and orders over $50.00.
6) I take great care in packaging each order to ensure a safe arrival. However, if your package arrives damaged please keep all packing materials and notify me immediately. You can contact me at email@example.com
7) At Shevon Gant Ceramics, returns are easy and stress-free. I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason you may return the piece (unused and in its original condition) within 5 days of delivery. Custom orders are excluded from the standard return policy. Return postage is non-refundable. Please keep all packing materials until you have fully inspected your items. If you plan on returning a piece, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before conducting the return. I will provide an authorization number and shipping instructions. Returned packages received without an authorization number will not be accepted. Once again, if you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
I welcome wholesale inquiries. If you are interested in becoming a Shevon Gant Ceramics retailer, please Click Here.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates.
Caring For Handmade Pottery is Easy! Handmade stoneware pottery is very durable and will last indefinitely with proper care. Each order comes with a complete guide to caring for your Shevon Gant piece, but below are some quick tips for caring for a ceramic keepsake:
1) My pottery is microwave safe, but only when it contains food or water. Never heat an empty stoneware pot. Ceramic stoneware can become really hot in a microwave. Always use a pot holder or oven mitt when dealing with a ceramic piece fresh from the microwaye.
2) When using a teapot, mug, or pitcher for hot fluids, warm the vessel with hot tap water before pouring the boiling water in for your tea. Avoid sudden temperature changes and never place a piece directly on top of a burner. Doing so could cause thermal shock and cause the piece to crack.
3) Now comes for the requisite “duh” tip: Try to avoid dropping anything ceramic! While my pottery is incredibly tough, all clay products are breakable! It’s worth noting, though, that I rarely break any of my handmade ceramic dishes, even though I can be very clumsy at times.
Following these simple tips will help ensure that your handcrafted pottery will last at least a lifetime. Please use and enjoy your pottery everyday!
Shevon Gant Ceramics is committed to protecting your privacy online. No customer information will be shared or sold, ever! That is my commitment and promise to my customers. Shevon Gant Ceramics reserves the right to update these policies at any time.
Terms and Conditions
When purchasing anything from www.shevongantceramics.com you agree to hold Shevon Gant harmless from any loss, damage, or injury due to any products purchased from this website. The maximum liability is the amount paid for the item(s) purchased. All items on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. Shevon Gant Ceramics reserves the right to update and modify these terms at any time without prior notice.
Can I send items as a gift?
Can I order by telephone?
Sorry, At this time phone orders are not available.
Can I pay with a check?
Yes, orders will ship after payment is received. Please make checks payable to: Shevon Gant
Send checks to: Shevon Gant P.O. Box 260449 Brooklyn New York 11226.
Can I send a printed E-gift certificate to present to someone as a gift?
Yes, I can mail a printed gift certificate.
Is there an expiration date for E-gift certificate?
How do I know that the E-Gift certificate was received?
You will receive an email confirming delivery of the E-gift Certificate and a message notifying you that the E-gift certificate has been viewed.
Is my order secure?
Absolutely, Purchases made on shevongantceramic.com is protected using a SSL Secure Certificate which encrypt traffic between your browser and our server, to prevent eavesdropping and information theft. Purchases can also be made using PayPal.
If I am purchasing a gift, do I need a password to access a Gift Registry?
No , This is optional.
Will you gift wrap an item selected from Gift Registry?
Yes, All gift registry orders will receive complimentary gift packaging.